1. I have a Chromecast and what can I expect with the Toggle app?
With Chromecast, you can now cast your favorite programs from your mobile devices straight to your TV. While casting, your mobile devices function as a remote control to search, browse, play, pause, rewind, control volume and more.
2. How do I connect to Chromecast on my Toggle app?
Activate google cast on your Toggle app within the same network as your Chromecast. The cast button will appear on the top menu once the Toggle app detects Chromecast(s) within the same network.
3. How do I connect Chromecast to my TV set?
Please refer to support.google.com/chromecast for connection details within the same Wi-Fi network.
4. I have multiple Chromecast at home, will I be able to select a specific device?
Yes, you will be able to do so. Multiple Chromecasts in the same network will be reflected on your mobile device, and you can select the one of your choice accordingly.
5. The Chromecast icon is not showing on my Toggle app after connecting Chromecast to my TV, why is this so?
Please ensure that your mobile device is within the same network as your Chromecast, and check the list of TVs, mobile devices and routers that supports Chromecast in Question 6.
6. What are the TV, mobile device, router requirements to support Chromecast?
TVs with HDMI capabilities in general support Chromecast.
TVs with Google Cast™ in-built can simply cast videos directly onto the TV.
For specific brand of TVs, pls refer to the following;
- Sony TV, http://www.sony.com.sg/electronics/televisions-home-cinema
- Sharp TV, http://www.sharp-world.com/aquos/en/androidtv/
Mobile devices with Andriod 4.1, iOS 8 or later.
For Routers, please refer to Google's list of supported routers.
7. Can I cast my programs while in "Power Saving Mode"?
"Power Saving Mode" can hinder optimal TV viewing experience and limit the Cast Screen feature. It is advised to turn off "Power Saving Mode" when using Chromecast.
8. What is the recommended requirement for network bandwidth to support Chromecast?
Min. 4mbps to ensure optimal TV viewing experience.
9. What is Chromecast?
For general information about Chromecast, please visit: google.com/chromecast.
For other enquiries, you may reach us at Toggle Customer Care Hotline, 6388 3888 (9am – 9pm, daily). Alternatively, email us at email@example.com with your name and contact information and we will get back to you within 3 working days.